Abstract submission guidelines
The JWG Indonesia-France Cooperation 2018 organizer invite the submission of abstracts that report research collaboration from French or Indonesian Laboratories. Research results from collaborative projects between French and Indonesian team are warmly welcome. Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
Abstracts are not peer-reviewed, but they are able to be cited. Abstracts will be published online prior to the meeting and published in printed format ONLY IF a sufficient number of abstracts is submitted.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines in pdf format;
- Use Calibri front size 11 and do not exceed 1 page;
- Avoid promotion of a commercial product or service;
- Please specify the topics for each abstract in the page header as per:
- Food Security and Agriculture;
- Health and Medicine;
- Engineering, Mechanics, Aeronautics and Energy (Renewable and Alternative Energy);
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT);
- Social Science and Humanities (Law and Politics/Sustainable Tourism/ Economics);
- Ecology, Environmental Science and Marine & Maritime Science.
- All abstract will be published as they are submitted;
- The abstract text is limited to 2500 characters, including spaces;
- The abstract title is limited to 200 characters, including spaces;
- There is no character limit for your authors or author affiliations.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
The poster must be in English and have the max. following dimensions: 84 cm (width) x 120 cm (height) (A0 format).
The authors are responsible to bring and place their poster on the stand at the beginning of the Conference and to remove it at the end of the event.
The list of poster contributions will be uploaded on the JWG website.